Friday, December 31, 2010

It's always darkest before the dawn?

They say its always darkest before the dawn. I think its always darkest before my actions rear their ugly head and make it a little darker.

Oh well, my name is Kevin Delaney, and this is my story.

I'm 24, I live in Milwaukee, and I'm a musician. I have a drinking problem. No, scratch that. My drinking problem has a drinking problem. My drinking problem is so big it can start franchising.

I have surrounded myself with the best people in the world, which is a blessing and a curse. It means that everyone close to me is a great person, but it means that when my actions hurt someone around me, its hurting someone I really care about.

Like I said, I'm 24, but I don't know if I'll make it to 30. I'm really not sure I'll make it to 25. I'm not suicidal or anything, that's just the reality with this disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment