Saturday, May 7, 2011

C-c-c-Combo!

I'm about to leave to pick up Mike M and see Chuck Ragan open for Social Distortion in a bit. I used to really care about what I wore to such events, but now, I am sitting in some fuckin basketball shorts with an old "The Sleeping" shirt on. I'll change the shorts (to dirty blue jeans), but that's about it.

Interesting story, I was arrested in this shirt once. In fact, it's so interesting that I won't tell the story. I'm just gonna reiterate the fact that they should NOT sell liter bottles of that 99bananas (or other fruits), and it should NOT be like $6.99.

Seriously, that shit is strong.

Oh yeah, I cut my hair today, and it's the best haircut I've ever had. I seriously looked at it in awe for like 10 mins throughout the day! I mean, it's still only like $6 day at supercuts good, but I did it myself, which is sweet.

P.S. for the record, I realised that over half of the haircuts I've gotten in life I gave myself. 10 years, and I'm only "$6 day at supercuts" good. Wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment