Friday, May 20, 2011

Mormons do it for the kids

The thought of children terrifies me. Not just in a "children of the corn" way, but in the "never ending constantly needing something from me" way.

I truly feel fortunate to NOT have any kids, but not for my own selfish reasons. The thing is, I'm not sure I could take care of a child. I'm not certain I could keep the kid from dying, let alone assist in the creation of a happy childhood.

You know how you act a little different when you're communicating on facebook or twitter? Or when your friend is filming you?

Well, I don't.

This is my personality, and I consistantly bare it all. In fact, instead of "acting up", I'm constantly "toning it down". It's a terrible reality, but I will never fake it to fit in.

That's it. That's my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment