Monday, February 7, 2011

Hahahahha!

So here's a little backstory before you hear what just happened to me.

Last night, the phrase that paid was "go packers!" Team spirit had nothing to do with it. You see, we were lighting off some very illegal fireworks, and when someone saw us (because I was doing it in the middle of a fairly busy street), we would yell "go packers!", and the people would conveniently forget about calling the cops. It worked like a swiss watch, hence me writing this from walgreens instead of bitching about it in jail.

Anyways, one of the pharmacists was talking to the others about these crazy guys lighting fireworks and yelling go packers last night. I'm not 100% sure she was talking about us, but she got really quiet when she saw me.

The moral of this story? Go Packers!

(Go anything that gets me out of a ticket!)

-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment