Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I wish I knew a dentist

Man, the broken tooth they repaired about 2 months ago started hurting today. They said either the nerve would heal itself, or it would die and I would have to have full on surgery to keep the infection from killing me.

Anyways, its been approximately the amount of time they said it would be before I saw some sort of indication of nerve death or complete regeneration.

I'm not sure if the pain is because the nerve has healed and there's something wrong with the tooth, or because toxins are slowly being released. You can totally die from that.

I'm pretty confident that I'm gonna die on a Monday, so its probably just a minor inconvenience with a major price tag. That's how all my illnesses are. Its always "good thing we caught it early, here's a bill for more than you've ever made in your life."

I don't pay medical bills. I'm hoping when china takes over they clean the slate, otherwise I'm going to canada.

-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment