Saturday, March 12, 2011

The bird's eye view of a cigarette garden

Man, I thought the cigarette butts I threw off my balcony would just...I don't know...disappear. they didn't, and there is hundreds of them scattered across a 10 foot by 10 foot section of grass. My neighbors understandably called the apartment manager and bitched.

Actually a real man (or at least less of a douche) would have came upstairs and said something to me, but barbed wire and tribal tattoos are surprisingly misleading.

Anyways, I'm super happy that the gaslight anthem is safe and sound in Tokyo right now. The future of rock n roll was precariously close to being doomed this week.

I really use this as a forum for reminding myself of events in my past worth writing about, and find it amusing that anyone in the world has even read this (let alone laughed along with me). I am constantly posting inside jokes that only I will laugh at, with crazy raging opinions sprinkled in for good measure.

I mean, you could use this time for a lot worse than reading up on my pseudoinsanity, but you could spend it a lot better. Benny Horowitz has a pretty great blog (that I unfortunately, relate to a little too well). Check it out at http://www.ohlookhoworiginal.blogspot.com/

Of course you've got the man himself's blog over at www.cassettesinthemailbox.blogspot.com

Yeah, I just promoted a much more popular set of blogs at a not popular blog, but if you're reading this you're probably dying for something interesting to cleanse your pallette of my bullshit.

-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment