Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Do it!

Lots and lots of shitty news lately. Rumor has it I don't deal with death so well, so we'll move on.

Here's some news style headlines from my life.

-pretty sure my maintainence man is either a pimp or he hunts humans. I decided I shouldn't fuck with him (to his face) anymore.

-there's never been a point in my life where id choose alcohol over chocolate milk

-we reached a point as a nation where it was okay to make jokes about hiroshima, but now a possible nuclear fiasco in japan is suddenly off limits.

-I'm one ep (senor and the queen) away from having the gaslight anthem's entire library on vinyl.

-the chicago code is a pretty sweet show

-house is still the best drama on tv. It always is, until dexter comes on. Then its a tie. it's always sunny in philadelphia is the best comedy.

I'm done. I'm gonna play my guitar till it's time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment