Friday, January 7, 2011

The fighter

So I started watching the fighter last night, and its a sweet movie. I didn't finish it, but I saw a hilarious couple of "action" shots.

Christian Bale's character is hanging out in a place he shouldn't be, and his mom shows up. To avoid getting in trouble, he jumps out a second story window. Several times.

And she watches him do it. I'm laughing while I'm typing this. I know I'm probably the only person in the world laughing about this movie, but its something you gotta laugh at.

Let's see, what else is new? Oh, I've been practicing a lot. I'm not sure exactly how this music thing is gonna work out, seeing as the only band member left is me.

Yeah, Jerry left. I'm bummed, but I really don't blame him. You can only watch a train wreck for so long before you realize you should look away.

Now I'm kinda down, so I'm gonna get back to practicing. Maybe some recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment