Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Movies

I've been trying to remember (or understand) where my weird obsession with movies came from, and I've been largely unsuccessful. I did, however, make a mental list of my favorite movies growing up.

I'm not gonna lie, 99% of this is embarassing.

0-4 years old:
-Lady and the tramp. I've seen that shit over a thousand times, and it still captivates me. I know it shouldn't, but it's some sort of psychological thing. I can sit still and watch it without realizing I'm doing it. Weird...

-howard the duck

5-10:
-return of the jedi
- Back to the future 2
-Die hard with a vengence
-the crow
-lethal weapon 2


10-15
-Beverly hills cop 3. I'm not kidding.
-memento
-dogma
-jay and silent bob strike back

16-19:

- the matrix 1 and 2 (fuck revolutions. that movie is turrible.)
-batman begins
-mallrats
-clerks
-the big lebowski
-walk the line

20-current:
-gone baby gone
-the dark knight
-inception

I'm not listing everything, obviously, but the only trend I can see is an increase in obsession with chris nolan movies. I never would have called chris nolan as the reason I got into movies. I would have honestly thought it would have been george lucas or kevin smith. I guess it was really kevin smith. I don't know.

All I know is I haven't seen beverly hills cop 3 in a long time, and I'm psyched on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment