Sunday, January 23, 2011

The offensive joke I had to delete

I had to backspace and alter a joke I made on fb, and afterwards I realized that censoring yourself is worse than offending someone. (That's actually the reasoning I use for a lot of shit.)

Alright, so the setup is that vuze is going to take 12 weeks to download something that should take 3hours tops. It used to work really well, but all of a sudden it just wouldn't work, and it made my computer freeze 4 times in a row last night on startup.

"Look, vuze, its not that I don't like you. Its just that you have the work ethic of a 16 year old girl, and you make my computer slower than a jehova's witness chick."

See, its not even that offensive (or funny for that matter).

I since got utorrent, and guess how long the download took. 2 hours and 55 minutes. Fuck you, vuze, you piece of shit. Oh who am I kidding, I still love you girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment